We may, from time to time, modify the terms of this Agreement. When we make changes, we will post those changes here. Your use of the App following any such modification constitutes your agreement to the terms of the modified Agreement. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in our sole discretion.
Except for items in the public domain, the information, photos, graphics, programs, services, processes, designs, software, technologies, trademarks, trade names, inventions and all other materials comprising the App (collectively, the “Materials”), are wholly owned by (or licensed to) MJELEARNING and/or its content providers. The App contains copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information including, without limitation, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music and sound, and the entire contents of the App is copyrighted under the Ghana copyright laws. MJELEARNING owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of such content as well as in any original content. Nothing contained on this app should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of the Materials without the written permission of MJELEARNING or such other party that may own the Materials.
2. USE OF APP.
Except for your non-commercial personal use, the App, in whole or in part, may not be sold, reproduced, published, broadcasted via radio or television, or redistributed in any medium, directly or indirectly, for any commercial or non-commercial purpose, or used for advertising or any other purpose other. Unauthorized use of the App and/or the Materials may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws. You must retain all copyright and trademark notices, including any other proprietary notices, contained in the materials. The use of such materials on any other app or in any environment of networked computers is prohibited. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
3. AGE AND RESPONSIBILITY.
You represent that you are of sufficient legal age to use the App and to create binding legal obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of the use of the App. You understand that you are financially responsible for all uses of the App by you and those using your login information.
5. NO WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
Your use of the App is at your sole risk. You assume full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from the downloading and/or use of files or other material (including software) obtained through the App. Neither MJELEARNING nor any of its content providers endorse or stand behind the accuracy, truthfulness or reliability of any information provided on or by means of MJELEARNING.
THE APP IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, AND NEITHER MJELEARNING NOR ANY OF ITS SUPPLIERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, LICENSORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR THE LIKE MAKES ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE USABILITY, CONDITION OR OPERATION THEREOF. No oral advice or written information given to you by MJELEARNING or any of its content providers, agents, or the like shall create any warranty. Neither MJELEARNING nor any of its content providers, agents, or the like warrants that access to, or use of, the App will be uninterrupted, virus free, or error-free, or that the App (including, without limitation, any content on the App) will meet any particular criteria of performance or quality. MJELEARNING, ON BEHALF OF ITSELF AND ALL OF ITS CONTENT PROVIDERS, AGENTS AND THE LIKE, HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND/OR REPRESENTATIONS, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ORAL OR WRITTEN, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, REASONABLE CARE, COMPATIBILITY, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, ACCURACY, AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE (WHETHER OR NOT MJELEARNING KNOWS, HAS REASON TO KNOW, HAS BEEN ADVISED, OR IS OTHERWISE IN FACT AWARE OF ANY SUCH PURPOSE), IN EACH INSTANCE IN RESPECT OF THE APP. FURTHERMORE, MJELEARNING, ON BEHALF OF ITSELF AND ALL OF ITS CONTENT PROVIDERS, AGENTS AND THE LIKE, HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF TITLE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT IN RESPECT OF THE APP.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
MJELEARNING and all of its content providers, agents and the like, in each instance will not be liable for (a) any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential and/or special damages arising out of your use of, or inability to use, the App, and you hereby waive any claims with respect thereto, whether based on contractual, tort or other grounds, even if MJELEARNING has been advised of the possibility of such damages, and/or (b) damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of any file, in each instance whether for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action. For further clarity, in all events, MJELEARNING and all of its content providers, agents and the like shall not be liable for the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of other users of the Internet.
You agree to indemnify MJELEARNING and all of its content providers, agents and the like, in each instance from and against any and all claims, suits, liabilities, expenses (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees), and/or damages arising out of claims based upon use your use of the App including, without limitation, any claim of libel, defamation, violation of legal rights of others (including rights of privacy or publicity), loss of service by other subscribers and/or infringement of intellectual property or other rights.
The App may contain links to websites operated by parties other than MJELEARNING. Such links are provided for your reference only. MJELEARNING does not control such websites and is not responsible for their contents. MJELEARNING makes no representation or warranty regarding any other websites or the contents or materials on such websites. The App’s inclusion of links to other websites does not imply MJELEARNING ‘s endorsement of the material on the websites or any association with their operators. Any concerns regarding any such service or resource, or any link thereto, should be directed to the particular service or resource
9. GOVERNING LAW.
This Agreement and its performance shall be governed by the laws of Ghana, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Ghana courts, in all questions and controversies arising out of your use of this app and this Agreement.
10. NO WAIVER.
The failure of either party to insist upon or enforce strict performance by the other party of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between you and MJELEARNING nor the trade practice shall modify any provision of these Terms and Conditions.
MJELEARNING may at any time modify these terms and conditions and your continued use of this app will be conditioned upon the terms and conditions in force at the time of your use.
12. ADDITIONAL TERMS.
Additional terms and conditions may apply to purchases of goods and services and other uses of portions of the App, and you agree to abide by such other terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions shall be deemed severable. In the event that any provision is determined to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
14. ENTIRE AGREEMENT.
These terms and conditions, together with those incorporated herein or referred to herein constitute the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding the subject matter, and may not be amended or modified except in writing or by making such amendments or modifications available on this App.
MJELEARNING App End User License Agreement
This End User License Agreement (“Agreement”) is between you and MJELEARNING and governs use of this app made available through the App Store. By installing the MJELEARNING App, you agree to be bound by this Agreement and understand that there is no tolerance for objectionable content. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you are not entitled to use the MJELEARNING App.
In order to ensure MJELEARNING provides the best experience possible for everyone, we strongly enforce a no tolerance policy for objectionable content. If you see inappropriate content, please use the “Report as offensive” feature found under each post.
1. Parties This Agreement is between you and MJELEARNING only. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you acknowledge that App store and its subsidiaries are third party beneficiaries of this Agreement and App store has the right to enforce this Agreement against you. MJELEARNING, not App store, is solely responsible for the MJELEARNING App and its content.
2. Privacy MJELEARNING may collect and use information about your usage of the MJELEARNING App, including certain types of information from and about your device. MJELEARNING may use this information, as long as it is in a form that does not personally identify you, to measure the use and performance of the MJELEARNING App.
3. Limited License MJELEARNING grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use MJELEARNING App for your personal, non-commercial purposes. You may only use the MJELEARNING App on devices that you own or control and as permitted by the App Store Terms of Service.
4. Age Restrictions By using the MJELEARNING App, you represent and warrant that (a) you are 17 years of age or older and you agree to be bound by this Agreement; (b) if you are under 17 years of age, you have obtained verifiable consent from a parent or legal guardian; and (c) your use of the MJELEARNING App does not violate any applicable law or regulation. Your access to the MJELEARNING App may be terminated without warning if MJELEARNING believes, in its sole discretion, that you are under the age of 17 years and have not obtained verifiable consent from a parent or legal guardian. If you are a parent or legal guardian and you provide your consent to your child’s use of the MJELEARNING App, you agree to be bound by this Agreement in respect to your child’s use of the MJELEARNING App.
5. Objectionable Content Policy Content may not be submitted to MJELEARNING, who will moderate all content and ultimately decide whether or not to post a submission to the extent such content includes, is in conjunction with, or alongside any, Objectionable Content. Objectionable Content includes, but is not limited to: (i) sexually explicit materials; (ii) obscene, defamatory, libelous, slanderous, violent and/or unlawful content or profanity; (iii) content that infringes upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary right, or that is deceptive or fraudulent; (iv) content that promotes the use or sale of illegal or regulated substances, tobacco products, ammunition and/or firearms; and (v) gambling, including without limitation, any online casino, sports books, bingo or poker.
6. Warranty MJELEARNING disclaims all warranties about the MJELEARNING App to the fullest extent permitted by law. To the extent any warranty exists under law that cannot be disclaimed, MJELEARNING, shall be solely responsible for such warranty.
7. Maintenance and Support MJELEARNING does provide minimal maintenance or support for it but not to the extent that any maintenance or support is required by applicable law, MJELEARNING, shall be obligated to furnish any such maintenance or support.
8. Product Claims MJELEARNING is responsible for addressing any claims by you relating to the MJELEARNING App or use of it, including, but not limited to: (i) any product liability claim; (ii) any claim that the MJELEARNING App fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) any claim arising under consumer protection or similar legislation. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed an admission that you may have such claims.
9. Third Party Intellectual Property Claims MJELEARNING shall not be obligated to indemnify or defend you with respect to any third party claim arising out or relating to the MJELEARNING App. To the extent MJELEARNING is required to provide indemnification by applicable law, MJELEARNING, shall be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any claim that the MJELEARNING App or your use of it infringes any third party intellectual property right, Agree Decline